Level 1 - Forest School Skills Training
Who is it for?
Anyone who is interested in Forest School & would like to find out more.
To achieve this course you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Attend the training for 4 short days
- Be over 16 years old
- Enjoy working with young children or your client group
- Enjoy being outside
- Be keen & interested in Forest School
- Take part in Forest School sessions in your workplace
- Complete all Assessment Criteria within 12 months
Where can it lead?
Level 2 Forest School training. Assisting at Forest School.
How will you study?
Attendance on the 4 day course either consecutively or one day a week for 4 weeks which will include practical assessment. Putting together evidence to meet the assessment criteria guided by your tutor (completed on course).
£250.00 per person + VAT including NOCN registration.
Training can be arranged in your area for groups of 12 - 15 people. Ring Chris or Wendi to book your place or contact us here.